ANNOUNCING ACAM'S FIRST 2015 CHELATION PRACTICUM: Certify in Chelation this March!
Last year, at the urging of our ACAM members, ACAM developed a four-part webinar series, followed by live practicums and test which resulted in certification for participants. ACAM is now announcing the first in its live practicum series for 2015 with the March 28, 2015 Chelation Practicum, held at the Green Valley Ranch Resort in Las Vegas, NV. Whether you're new to detoxification education or are a seasoned practitioner, ACAM's rigorous training will enhance your practice's treatment options and improve health outcomes.
As the recognized leader in heavy metal detoxification/chelation therapy education, ACAM works diligently to ensure our curriculum is robust, relevant and of the highest caliber.
GREEN VALLEY RANCH RESORT: March 28, 2015
Dr. W.A. Shrader lead this hands-on practicum, covering everything you need to know to begin IV chelation in your office today. The nut and bolts will be discussed: office administration of a standard IV chelation infusion of Disodium EDTA. Practicum includes syllabus and onsite certificate test.
- safety and precautions to use
- reasons we add the nutrients to a Chelation protocol
- calculation of the dose of EDTA to administer
- how to mix a complete Chelation infusion
- how to start and finish a Chelation infusion
- calculation of "safe" osmolarity for any IV you create in office
If you missed the live webinars last year, don't worry!
The 2014 webinars are still available for purchase and may be viewed in the comfort of your own office at your own pace.
Our chelation therapy training course covers a broad spectrum of detoxification topics from biochemistry to billing. Our faculty ensure scientific rigor, complete understanding and safe, practical application of therapy to maximize health outcomes. Physicians, nurses, naturopaths and more benefit from this comprehensive training.
· How to diagnose and treat patients with heavy metal burden
· Identifying sources of exposure
· The biochemistry of detoxification
· Evaluation of toxic metal exposure and net retention
· Nutritional and Supportive Therapies for detoxification
· Toxic Metal, cardiovascular disease and EDTA chelation
· Chelation and diabetes